Graphical Networks respects your confidentiality and any information you provide to Graphical Networks will never be sold, shared, or rented to other organizations for commercial purposes.
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Graphical Networks netTerrain Software-as-a-Service (“Service”) and any assigned account (“Account”) used in connection with the Service and includes, but is not limited to, any new features or tools which are added to the current Service, or any related content, services, or products provided by Graphical Networks LLC (“Graphical Networks”).
The Service is owned and operated by Graphical Networks LLC Inc. and is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, the Graphical Networks Software Subscription Services (SaaS) Agreement) and procedures that may be published by Graphical Networks from time to time through the Graphical Networks website (netTerrain.com) or through any of the Graphical Networks subdomains (collectively, the “Site”) (collectively, the “Agreement”).
In this Agreement, our customers and any of their staff members whom are given access to their Graphical Networks Account are herein referred to as “Subscribers”, and our customers’ customers who use the Service (e.g. to login and manage network documentation) are referred to as “Customers”.
- A.Graphical Networks will not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, protect our rights, or if Graphical Networks is acquired by or merged with another company.
- B.You retain all rights to your subscriber data
- C.Graphical Networks never stores credit card data on our servers.
- Information Collection and Usage
- Registration – When you sign up for Graphical Networks netTerrain Cloud, we will ask for information including your company name, address, billing address, e-mail address, and phone number. Our primary purpose in collecting this information is to provide you with a customized, efficient, and easy to use experience when using the Service.
- Billing Information – Graphical Networks never stores any credit card information on behalf of Subscribers. For billing purposes pertaining to the service, Graphical Networks has partnered with fully PCI-compliant partners for processing and storing Subscriber credit cards.
- Inquiries – When you submit an inquiry through the Site, either by completing our free trial form or under the Contact Us form, your contact information may be stored in our secure database.
- Profile – We may collect and store information obtained through cookies, log files, and/or third parties (e.g. Google Analytics) to create a profile of our users. The purpose of such a profile is to better understand how users access and use the Service to provide offers and make improvements.
- Data Storage – Graphical Networks uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary server infrastructure, software, networking, storage, and related technology necessary to run the Service. Although Graphical Networks owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Graphical Networks application, you retain all rights to your Customer data.
- Communications from the Site
- Special Offers and Updates – We may occasionally send you updates (i.e. newsletters) pertaining to the Service. Out of respect for privacy, you may opt out of these types of communications at any time.
- Service Announcements – We may occasionally send you notices of scheduled downtime or service upgrades. These communications will not be promotional in nature, and are strictly for informational purposes.
- Customer Service – We communicate with users of the Service on a regular basis to respond to requests, inquire about experiences with the Service, and provide support.
- Legal Disclaimer – Graphical Networks may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as when required by law or when your actions violate our Software Subscription Services (SaaS) Agreement.
- Business transitions – In the event Graphical Networks goes through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition with or by another company, your information will, in most cases, be transferred to the new company.
- Security – Graphical Networks takes every precaution to protect Subscribers’ information. When users submit sensitive information via netTerrain.com, or through the Service, their information is protected via industry-standard SSL encryption. We also do everything in our power to protect user-information offline.
- A.A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent from the Site to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are used to maintain sessions on the Site (e.g. login status) and are required to use the Service.
- B.We do not use permanent cookies. Session information is always given an expiration date and time, which may mean you will be required to log in to your Account after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you and other Account data from unauthorized users.
- Questions or Comments